Customize your widget to match your mood or bolster your brand. It only takes a few seconds so feel free to change things up as often as you'd like.
Customizing your widget header
Head to the Build tab. Edit your Business name or logo by clicking on the header of your widget. You can change the following:
- Choose your title format. Display your business name, use your logo instead of your name, or add a name + logo
- Adjust the background color by selecting from a list of options or enter a custom hex code
- Don't want to use your business name? Select custom title and enter your new widget name
- No need to press save, we'll automatically save any changes you make
Customizing your widget tiles
You can customize just about anything in your widget by clicking on the tiles you'd like customize. You can add new tiles by clicking on "+ add new tiles." You can also delete any tile you've created by clicking on the tile and clicking "delete tile" in red on the bottom right corner. Once you click to customize your tile, you can do the following:
- Add new fields that you'd like to add to your widget by clicking "+ Add new field"
- Click on the fields in your tile that you'd like to edit
- You can also make a field required by ticking the "Required" box
- Drag and drop your fields if you'd like to rearrange the order
- Once you're done editing your input fields, head back to your tile settings
- To activate your new tile make sure to click "make active"
Welcome message -
Enter a welcome message that will appear above the indemandly button on your website. Use it as an opportunity to greet your website visitors with a quick hello, let them know about a promotion/ event, prompt them to subscribe to an upcoming event or newsletter. Head back to your main widget settings in the build tab and click "Edit website button" in the bottom right corner.
Here are a few examples -
- Hi there 👋I'm here if I can help with anything!
- Click here to schedule a meeting or call 👇
- Sign up to our upcoming AwesomenessTM webinar
- Subscribe to our newsletter for free tips on XYZ
Personalize the widget button icon on your website - use the classic indemandly smile icon or pick from thousands of emoji icons like 💬💌📞
Welcome display -
This is what website visitors will see above the indemandly button when they first land on your website.* You can pick from a couple different options -
1. Circle button with an icon only
If you've entered a welcome message, this will display above your icon to website visitors when they land on your site.
2. Pill shaped button with text
Instead of an icon you can add a pill shaped button with text (i.e. "Contact us" or "Give feedback"). You also have the option to add an icon next to the input text.
*We've designed it so that website visitors won't see the same message pop-up in the same session once they've clicked out of it.
You can pick if you'd like the indemandly button to appear on the left or right hand side of your website. Most prefer it on the right hand side so that's the default - but pick whichever works best for you.